Tagged by Jen (I know, it's been awhile...)
1. Four jobs:
a. Tutor
b. QA Engineer at Helio Med
c. Business planner at Nvidia
d. High School teacher
2. Four Things I Wish I Had Done Earlier In My Life:
a. Short term missions
b. Become a dietician/nutritionist
c. Travel
d. Lasik
3. Four Places I Have Lived:
a. Taipei, Taiwan
b. Los Angeles, California
c. Portland, Oregon
d. Cupertino, California
4. Four Countries I Have Been to:
a. Japan
b. China
c. Italy
d. Greece
5. Four Countries I Would Like to Visit:
a. Australia
b. Italy
c. France
d. Tahiti
6. Four of My Favorite Dishes:
a. Most of Taiwanese night market foods
b. Creme brulee
c. Seafood tomato based pasta without cheese
d. Dim sum
7. Four Sites I Visit Daily:
a. Yahoo email
b. Work email
c. Blogs
d. Can't think of anything else...
8. Four Software Application I Cannot Live Without:
a. Word
b. Excel
c. Explorer
d. Powerpoint
9. Four Things I'll Never Forget:
a. Tomio's proposal
b. Labor
c. Honeymoon on the mediterranean cruise
d. College memories
10. I Tag:
Who hasn't been tagged??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehe, when are you going to finally get enough guts to do lasik? :)
Post a Comment